1. I would like to express my concern about penetrating the local market as we lack _____ distribution network in the area.
2. While negotiating prices, we must ascertain the opposite party’s cultural context. A high context culture places great value on the intangible _____ of a negotiation including personal relationships and attitudes towards concepts like religion.
3. Our company can take _____ of the rivalry among the top existing competitors and reach more markets.
4. We have to rethink introducing MIS in our company as the information would then be _____ structured in a pre-defined fixed manner.
5. The management has recommended a Competitor Analysis for _____ the right strategies to position our firm strongly in the industry.
6. Besides _____ a better public image, social responsibilities like recycling of wastes, have favorable financial implications.
7. The technological development by the Construction Engineering firms which design production processes and build plants have a major _____ on process-based industry like ours.
8. The board fears that the recent erosion in sales in the North could eventually _____ to distribution problems from retailers who might refuse to stock our products.
9. We must also remember that a low context culture deals with tangible aspects of the negotiation like facts, figures and performance. The business can actually be _____ without face-to-face interaction.
10. It has been noticed that no record of Ordering Costs is being maintained. The Store Manager must _____ with the Purchase Department to calculate the paper work costs, follow-up costs of purchase and order-inspection costs.