Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Wall Street English (Thailand) Company Limited may obtain personal information about individuals when such individuals specifically provide such information to WallStreetEnglish.in.th, such as by contacting sales, creating a web account, requesting support, participating in a marketing/sales promotion or online survey, requesting marketing materials, and through other means.
Purpose of the processing
The data you provide (Data) will be included in Wall Street English (Thailand) Company Limited’s database for the purpose of contacting you to tell you more about us.
Who are we going to share your Data with?
Your Data will be managed by our specialists and consultants, and will be shared with other Wall Street English group companies (see below*).
Your Data will also be shared with the WSE partner which is closest to the address you provided.
Information We Collect and How We Use
Form on Website
We keep form submissions on website for a certain period for customer service purposes and marketing purposes. We collect your email address. Email that are saved are also distributed to a 3rd party service: Taxi Mail. We are using Taxi Mail to keep your email in one place and send e-newsletter you. You can review Taxi Mail’s policy to know what information they collect.
We collect information, mostly the information on your business card, and information you provide to our representative, in order to provide newsletters, promotion activities, events, and product information to you.
Our entire website uses Google Analytics. If you would like to know what information they collect, please review their policy.
How Long We Retain Your Data
In general, Wall Street English (Thailand) Company Limited will retain your personal data as long as it is needed for the respective purpose of data processing. Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data so that we can respect your request in future.
What Rights You Have
- Right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the Data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the Data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the Data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your Data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to object to processing. Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
- Right to obtain a copy of the documentation showing that we comply with GDPR when we transfer your personal information outside the EEA.
We last updated this policy on 13 February 2019.
*Wall Street English group companies are Franchise Support & Services, S.L., a Spanish company, WSE Italy Srl, an Italian company, Wall Street English Training Centre (Guangdong) Co. Ltd., a Chinese company, Beijing Wall Street English Training Centre Co. Ltd., a Chinese company, Wall Street English Training Centre (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., a Chinese company, and Wall Street English India Private Limited, an Indian company.